Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome to My First Year at WNE!

Hi there everyone. My name is Brandi Norden and I’m from Stoneham, MA on the Northshore of Boston. I went to my local public high school: Stoneham High. I decided to move out west and study Secondary Education/Biology here at Western New England.
I fell in love with this campus just like all college graduates told me I would when I knew I was at the “perfect” college for me. I didn’t believe in any of that. I had gone on a few tours and was generally unimpressed with other schools. One was in the heart of Boston which was much too busy. Another had tons of hills that were anything but pleasant to climb on the hot summer day I was touring. And others were so vast I felt as if I would lose my sense of self there among all the people. But when I toured WNE I knew that I could honestly see myself walking through this little, picturesque campus every day. The trees and grass are so inviting (I hear it is even more beautiful with Fall foliage). Now that I am here as a freshman, I am thrilled to meet tons of new people, join different organizations, make new friends, and establish myself as a part of this close-knit community.

No comments:

Post a Comment