Friday, September 30, 2011

Update on my Senior Year

Hey Everyone,

So a lot of interesting things have been going on in my life since I last blogged and I can’t believe it has already been a month into my senior year. So far classes are going ok. They are a lot of work, but most of my classes are geared towards Sport Management so I am learning lots about my major. Some new updates: last week I was nominated to become Vice President of the student senate which is a huge honor for me because it is a position that I have wanted ever since I joined Senate way back in my freshmen year. Also, I applied for and received the position of Events chairperson for Midnight Madness which is one of my favorites that our university puts on each year. Midnight Madness is a battle of the classes and a pep rally for winter sports not that I have any rooting interest because I am running all the events like dodgeball and Tug-o-War, but the senior class will hopefully win this year for the second time.

Other than that, this upcoming weekend is homecoming so I am looking forward to seeing all of the alumni that will be coming back that I have not seen in many years. Also next week are Student Senate elections and on Saturday the new and old senators will be traveling to Springfield College for day of bonding. Finally, the last thing I have to say is that next week is open house and I will be working it so hopefully I will be seeing you all there if not enjoy your senior year and I will update you on my crazy life in a few short weeks.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment