Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Transition Game

Hello from Western New England University! My name is Jason Titelbaum and I am a Sophomore Sport Management major here at WNE. The Class of 2015 moved in just over a week ago and everyone has made it through the first week of classes. This year, along with blogging for Admissions, I have the honor of being a Peer Advisor. What is a Peer Advisor you may ask? Well, a Peer Advisor (PA) is a Sophomore, Junior, or a Senior student that volunteers to help the new students on campus have a smooth transition into school and also provide academic support. I have a total of 21 advisees that I work with and hopefully I will be able to set them up for success here at Western New England. It has been over just a week, and I already know each of their names, and they know many more people than just their roommates. WNE is a place where everyone can put a face to a name, be it a PA, an athletic coach, an Admissions Counselor, or even a professor. Stay tuned for more information about what is going on at Western New England University!

Come back, there will be more to come.

You’ve got a friend in me,

-Jason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment