Saturday, September 17, 2011

Carving my way to WNE

Hi! I’m Erica Goodman from Carver, Massachusetts. I just graduated from Carver High School and I will be studying psychology at WNE. I chose Western New England essentially because I fell in love with the campus. Once I began looking into the programs more I also found that I loved the environment that the university provides both in and outside of the classroom. Coming from such a small school, I was looking for small campuses with small class sizes so I wouldn’t get lost in a crowd.

I’m mostly looking forward to meeting new people my freshman year. I hope I can find friends that will be good friends for the rest of my life. Not only that, but I’d also like to find a few clubs and activities that I can have a part in to find where I fit in at the university. And I am excited to take classes that have to do with my psychology major because I enjoy learning psychology and it comes easily to me if I enjoy doing the work. Overall, Western New England seemed like the perfect choice for me and I really feel as though I made the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment