Friday, September 10, 2010

The Kid From Cali

My name is Jason Aaron Thall, Jay for short. I was originally born in Massachusetts, but moved to California when I was two. For the past eighteen years I have been living in Orange County, California. One thing you need to know about me is I am in love with sports, which led me to my decision to major in Sports Management. It has been a passion of mine since I was a young kid. In the near future, I would like to become a General Manager for a professional sports team or a sports consultant. I am looking forward to the Sports Management Association and the C.A.R.E club, which I joined just a few days ago. So far my time at Western New England College has been everything I expected and more. I cannot wait for the weeks to come.


-The kid from Cali.

Jay Thall

No comments:

Post a Comment