Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Almost a Month Now...

It is hard to believe I have been at WNEC for nearly a month! Just yesterday I was packing my things and moving away from home. Now, living here is not only an experience, it truly is my life. We are into the swing of things, most of my professors know my name and face, and my classes seem less intimidating. I am getting used to my surroundings and every day I wake up excited for something new (even if I am a little tired for an 8 am class). Welcome to college, here you are home. I find myself referring to my dorm as home, and to me, it really is. Let WNEC be your home, and you will be comfortable here. Your floormates, your teammates, your classmates are your extended family. When you have a bad day or want to go home, there is someone to be there for you. I am proud to call WNEC my home, and after being here nearly a month, I can say I’m looking forward to the many more months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment