Friday, September 24, 2010

Here's to the Present

So I have been here for a month, and I am finally coming down from my cloud. I realize that I am here in Massachusetts, and I am getting used to it. I also came to a realization that it’s time to really work hard. I like being at Western New England College, so why not do the best I can do? I appreciate putting in the time, and seeing a good result. It’s definitely rewarding looking back and seeing all the time I put it in and know it was all worth it. I see opportunities that I wouldn’t have unless I did as well as I could in my classes. I went to the Study Abroad fair today, and I was really excited about the possibility of studying in Italy or Spain sometime in the future. I know if I work hard in my classes this opportunity will happen. Although, I shouldn’t dwell on the future when the present is here, I can take advantage of everyday, and be as productive as I possibly can. Here’s to the present.


-The Kid from Cali

Jay Thall

No comments:

Post a Comment