Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello From Western New England College!

Hello from Western New England College! My name is Jason Titelbaum. I packed my stuff up from my hometown of Peabody, Massachusetts, well, not all of it, and drove two hours to Western New England College. I am a Sport Management major and looking forward to this upcoming year. I am looking forward to the opportunities that are being offered to me here at WNEC! I am already working with the Athletic Department, involved in the community service group on campus, and living the sweet life of a college student. Everything I had heard about WNEC is true. This is a place where you can go and everybody WILL know your name. At WNEC, you will feel right at home.


Come back, there will be more to come.


You’ve got a friend in me,


Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment