Friday, September 17, 2010

Cali Meets Mass

At the end of my third week of school, I can already feel myself getting more comfortable. It’s starting to set in that I’m in Massachusetts, coming down from the cloud I guess you can say. I just got a job as the video coordinator for the hockey team, and I can wait to start. It’s not my ultimate General Manager job that I want, but it’s a start, and I’m really excited about it. I know that it will take time to get where I want to go, but I know I will get there so it makes it all worth it. Sports are my passion; they are a part of me and I know that coming to Western New England was the right decision based on my experiences so far. You learn to take every day as it comes, and make the most of it. I’m starting to feel at home.

The kid from Cali


Jay Thall

No comments:

Post a Comment