Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Senior Update

Hey Everyone,


Since I last blogged nothing too serious has come up, no new positions just the same three that are taking up most of my life. I took my first test of the year last week and had a couple of presentations, both this week and last week. In the upcoming weeks I have a few tests that I am not looking forward to.
Events that happened since I last talked you: I was involved with homecoming and got to drive a golf cart from the welcome center to the Post Office parking lot. Over the weekend, I saw lots of alumni that I had not seen in many years. This past weekend was my last first open house. It was a great time and my tour went really well and I got to train another student during my tour; however, the best part of the day was obviously the Western New England cookies. Some important upcoming events include: going home for the weekend! It will be first time back to Long Island since early August. I am very excited to get to sleep late once again. Other than that, it is just a usual year in the classroom. This year has been my favorite year from a social standpoint.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment