Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Semester Keeps on Rolling

The past two weeks have been so busy but have absolutely flown by! Columbus Day weekend, my boyfriend and I went apple picking in Monson. It was sweltering outside that day and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Despite the obvious tornado damage the orchard underwent, we were still able to get a good amount of apples—you just had to know where to look. Luckily for the students here at WNE, the school also gives you Tuesday off as a travel day. So we only had a three day week. The best part was that I had no labs because of the shortened week!

This weekend is going to be even crazier. This afternoon, I am going with a group of friends to McCray’s farm for a haunted tour. I have never been before but I hope the trip to South Hadley is worth it. Also, this weekend is friends and family weekend on campus. My sister is supposed to visit me so that should be fun. I also look forward to seeing the much-talked-about “bed races” that are happening on Saturday. On the down side, I have two exams next week and a Biology Lab report and Honors paper to write. I’m still working hard to balance my studies and having fun. But I just got back my midterm report and its looking pretty good! I’ll be checking back in in a few weeks!

Best,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment