Friday, October 21, 2011

Racing out of Bed


A lot of great things have been going on recently. I went home for the first time in forever and got to see all of my family and friends that I had not seen since late July. Senior year has been going great with Senate, Midnight Madness, and the Sports Management Association. I planned an outing for the entire senate to the Rolling Acres corn maze in Southampton. The planning for Midnight Madness is going well and I can’t believe that it is only fourteen days away!!! This weekend is Family and Friends weekend and there are a ton of great events run by our Campus Activities Board and the Residence Hall Association. RHA is putting on my favorite event which is the bed race. Bed Race is an opportunity for each of the residence halls on campus to build a soap box derby type bed. The actual races are across the parking lot near the campus post office. It should be a lot of fun and it is something that students look forward to each year!

It is hard to believe that I will be picking my college classes for the final time on November 4th. It seems like just yesterday that I was arriving on campus for my first day of college. My last hope is that all of you students are having a great year and that you are having success with your college search process.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment