Friday, February 3, 2012

Semester II

Hi everyone! Welcome back to the WNE Student blog. It’s been a while since the last blog! We got back from winter break a few weeks ago, and classes and everything else are fully underway again. It took a while to get back into the swing of things after that long break, but it was definitely nice to have. Getting back to classes hasn’t been easy, but now that we’re about a month underway, it’s like we never even left! I love my classes this semester, and have some great professors. The weather here has been crazy, it’s felt like spring this week! It’s hard to imagine that this time last year, I was a high school senior getting ready to make a huge decision, and now, here I am a second semester freshmen. It’s a life changing decision, but in the end know you’ll do what’s right for you. I hope these blogs continue to give you a look at life here at WNE, and can’t wait to document the rest of my freshmen year to share with you! Good luck, and talk to you all soon. =)

-Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment