Thursday, February 9, 2012

Back at WNE for Spring Semester

Hello and welcome back to the blog site! Hopefully you all had a great winter vacation and start to the New Year. Being home was nice but at the same time, I was starting to miss everything at school. I was fortunate enough to be able to move back into my residence hall a few days early. Each day I sat at home I would look at the clock, and I could not wait for the time I could move back in and be with my friends again. WNE has become a second home for me, and I enjoy being a part of this community.

Classes have started, and they are what I expected and then some. Soon I will be assisting the Admissions Office as a shadow for the Accepted Student Day Visit Program which allows accepted students the chance to follow a current WNE student for the day (call 413-782-1321 to register). Winter sports are almost over and soon the spring season will begin. It should be a good year for the men’s and women’s lacrosse teams, the softball team, and the baseball team (which is ranked 11th nationally for Division III baseball in the preseason polls). I am looking forward to being able to work with these teams and seeing all the success on the field.

Enjoy school and keep looking for that letter from WNE!
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment