Monday, February 6, 2012

Adjusting to Second Semester

This week, I finally adjusted to my second semester schedule. I like second semester much more than first semester. I no longer have Monday and Friday labs and I don’t have to take Calculus anymore! I didn’t have many options for the first semester times, days, or professors, but I had a choice this time and it turned out really well. The weeks go by quickly and my weekends are not too overloaded with work.
Since I don’t like football, this Superbowl weekend I went to my boyfriend’s house and cooked some pot roast and cauliflower soup with his mom instead. It was really good especially now that the weather has stopped being so mild and cooled down to normal winter temperature. I hope that it snows some more since it all melted last week in the spring-like warmth.
Also, after locating my biological brother Jordan, I was inspired to deepen the investigation for the rest of my biological siblings. So I have filled out some paper work that will hopefully help me be able to locate them. Unfortunately, the information can take five to six months for processing so it will be a while before I hear back. I can only hope that it will be worth the wait!

Check back in two weeks!
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment