Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope everyone is having a great winter and enjoying the mild weather we’re having! I also hope everyone had an amazing Valentine’s Day even if it wasn’t with a significant other. My friends and I decided we would celebrate Valentine’s Day as a big group, because that’s exactly what my friends are, a big group, we took up a whole entire row in the movie theater.

At the local movie theater about five minutes away from campus at the Eastfield Mall they have $5 Tuesday movies, which is a great deal for college kids! It just so happened that Valentine’s Day fell on a Tuesday this year, so my friends and I were each others’ Valentines and cried our eyes out to The Vow together.

I highly suggest that movie to anyone that hasn’t seen it and I highly suggest you take advantage of $5 Tuesdays at the Eastfield Mall movies when you decide to study at Western New England.


Blog to you in two weeks,
Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment