Monday, February 27, 2012

Exciting Weekend Plans



Hey Everyone,
The last two weeks have been awesome! It began with the weekend of the Super Bowl. On Saturday, the Campus Activities Board planned a trip to New York City to see the Broadway show Phantom of the Opera. After the show, we had about three hours of free time in the city and the group I was with walked from Times Square to the middle of Central Park and back. On Sunday, I celebrated the Super Bowl with some great people and even though the Patriots lost it was still a great night. Last weekend the Student Senate had an outing to Butternut Ski resort and our group went snow tubing. Most of the past two weeks have been consumed by homework and other leadership opportunities. I also started applying to “real world jobs,” which is helping me come to the realization that I am graduating in almost 90 days. In between now and graduation I have spring break, senior formal, and then finally senior week. I can’t wait for all that is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment