Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanking Western New England

It is hard to think that it is already Thanksgiving, and I am thankful for everything that Western New England University has offered me.

Where has the time gone? Even being a sophomore, it is hard to see the time pass me by like it is. I have seen so much going on at Western New England, and that’s just in the past three months! Recently the Men’s Soccer team played in the Division III NCAA Tournament hosted on our field. I have seen the football team have their best season ever. I got to witness beds being built and raced, and halls compete in Penny Wars. Midnight Madness has come and gone and now everyone is getting ready for finals that are coming up in just a few weeks.

It has been great to be back home for Thanksgiving, but I do miss all my friends that I have made back at WNE. Time just seems to fly by. I guess time flies when you are having fun, and I am definitely having fun here at WNE. There are so many things to do here that makes the college experience, even in the first semester, great. All you have to do is come and feel the atmosphere of the campus, even if it is just for one day. So finish filling out that application, and come spend a day at Western New England University!

See you on campus,
-Jason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment