Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Snowtober

Hey Everyone,

First of all, I hope that everyone is okay after the huge storm that hit New England. Hopefully, most of you have power restored. Here at WNE, the campus was hit pretty hard and all of the upperclassmen housing was without power until Tuesday morning. It was nice for some students because classes were cancelled all of last week which meant I got to go home. This was the most time off I've received due to weather in all of my time at WNE.

It was definitely nice to go home, but it is even nicer to be back at school. One event that was cancelled due to the storm was Midnight Madness. This was supposed to be on the 4th, but has been moved to the 11th. I will report on how it went in my next blog. I picked classes for the last time over the weekend and my spring schedule is awesome. I have no classes on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.

All in all, it has been a crazy two weeks and I am glad to have survived snowtober. Finally, there is an open house this Sunday and I hope to see some of you there!!!!


Will Tomack

No comments:

Post a Comment