Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Breaking for Thanksgiving

It's been a busy few weeks! Since we missed almost a full week because of the snow storm, everyone is trying to catch up on what they missed that week when classes were canceled. Midnight madness got pushed back to the 11th and it was a great time! I hung out with the dance team for the night and we counted the money we raised for penny wars, ate pizza, and got ready together. The energy level was electric and it made me happy to see that many people come to support their class on a Friday night. Right now I am preparing to leave for Thanksgiving break. I can't believe the holiday season is already here! This year has gone by so fast already it's crazy. I have picked my classes for next semester already and I'm already looking forward to taking new classes for the next half of the year! Over the break I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and family and eating a nice big home-cooked meal. I haven't seen my aunts, uncles, and cousins since i moved in to college, so I'm pretty excited to see all of them and let them know how college is going. My cousin and his new wife will be there as well, and I haven't seen them since they got married so that will also be a nice treat. Overall, I'm ready for this break so I can clear my head for a couple days before coming back to finish the semester strong, and seeing my friends and family is just the thing I need to keep me motivated.


Happy Holidays everyone, enjoy!

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment