Monday, November 28, 2011

Only 16 Days Remain in the Fall Semester!!

Hey Everyone,

It has been a great last couple of weeks. After I got back from the snowstorm I had a big event, Midnight Madness which was pushed back because of “snowtober”. It was a great event! I felt like I ran around like a mad man all night, but I still enjoyed it because the seniors won for the second time. Last week before Thanksgiving I also planned a dinner for three of the larger organizations on campus: Campus Activities Board, Residence Hall Association, and Senate.

I am back from Thanksgiving break, I had a great time at home. Although my vacation was short, I am still excited to be back at school. This week will be crazy with work and a couple papers that I have due. There are only 16 days left in the semester and I am kind of freaking out because it means that I am that much closer to graduation! There is an open house this weekend so hopefully I will get to see you all there and hopefully you are all applying!!!!

Will Tomack

No comments:

Post a Comment