Monday, November 7, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas?

My fall semester has been getting crazier and crazier! During that wild snowstorm, I got stuck at my boyfriend’s house in Hampden with no power and no heat. The next morning, we still couldn’t get back to school because a tree fell on his car! Halloween wasn’t even on my mind, it felt more like Christmas! When we finally got back to campus, we were pleased to find that Commonwealth still had power. Since we got Halloween off and I didn’t have anything better to do, I decided to dress up like a zombie for the day. I actually scared some people in the dining hall, unintentionally of course. Because yesterday was so mild, we went hiking… more like bushwhacking because all of the trails were covered in fallen trees. It was quite an adventure.
Now we have come to the end of what I like to call “Halloween Vacation 2011” and we still have the weekend to relax. I still have homework to do, but it’s not too daunting. I’m very excited that the snow is almost completely melted because I really would like to enjoy the rest of the fall!

Bye for now,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment