Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone at WNEC?

The leaves are changing colors and the weather is starting to change to the typical unpredictable New England autumn weather. Just walking around campus seeing all the different colored leaves on the ground shows how time has flown by. It was only 2 months ago that I moved onto campus and the temperature was soaring. Being from Massachusetts, I am used to seeing this kind of weather, and it makes me feel right at home. Walking to class seeing all the leaves provides a truly peaceful scene. Speaking of academics, we are already past the halfway point of first semester. Before I know it, the weather will change again to winter. Time just seems to fly by. I guess time does fly when you are having fun, and I am definitely having fun here at WNEC. There are so many things to do here that makes the college experience, even in the first semester, great.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment