Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Big Man Back on Campus

Fall Break has come and gone, really quickly too. Last time, I said that college is the experience of a lifetime, and it truly is. Time is flying by and you have to take in every moment. Of course it is always nice to go home to see your family and friends and get away from school for a little while. It’s important to look back on what you have started to do in this chapter of your life, (while having a home cooked meal), because no one can ever replace that. After a while, you are going to want to go back to school, see your friends, tell stories about what you did while you were away, and enjoy college even more than you were before you left for Fall Break. Yes it felt weird being home after spending a month and a half at the same place, but it made me miss school that much more.

I write this as I am being driven back to WNEC by my roommate’s parents, a place that has truly become my second home. Fall break is a chance to reflect on what has happened and a chance to find out areas that need improvement. Changes could be made in time management, sleep, or getting into a new routine. I know the next time I go home will be Thanksgiving, but I am happy to know that I will be spending time with my friends at WNEC. Who could ask for anything more?

Newly refreshed from break,
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment