Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pre-Season Excitement

I can’t believe that we are already halfway through the semester. It is true what they say, time flies. It is already mid-October, and boy is it getting cold. One of the things I am looking forward to this winter is hockey season. The men’s hockey team is a few weeks away from beginning their season, and that means it is time to start my job as the video coordinator. I had a meeting with the coaches yesterday to go over what they expect from me as I am about to become a part of the 2010-2011 Golden Bears hockey team. I am really excited to start working with the team. I have a few players in my classes and they are really great guys, as are the coaches. It may be a cold winter, but it’ll be a fun one as well.

-The kid from Cali.

Jay Thall

No comments:

Post a Comment