Thursday, October 7, 2010

One Month...Done

That was probably the quickest month of my life. I can honestly say it is also one of the most memorable months. When else can you say that you made a ton of new friends, and went to a bunch of different programs aimed at helping you succeed? Only when you are at college can you say that. It is weird to think that I am almost halfway through my first semester of college and I now know why people say they love college and never want to leave. The friends you make, the people you meet, and the experiences you have are all reasons to love it here at WNEC. I have joined many different clubs and organizations to help me make a smooth transition to college. Another thing that comes with college is classes. To be honest, classes are not that bad. You go, see your friends, meet new people, learn new things, and each professor tries to make learning fun. WNEC does everything possible to make sure you have a good time in college. I have gone home once, and even that one time I felt out of place. WNEC is my new home. I have a family here. You start building your own community on the first day that you are here, and from then on it is all just about having fun.

Try seeing yourself in my shoes,
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment