Monday, February 11, 2013

The End and Start of a Semester

Hi!

Johnson here with some old and new footage!
I've combined some old clips from fall semester and new clips of the spring semester, I hope you enjoy it! 


Fall Semester:

1) Freshmen Council Event- Hosting "Winter Fest" with gingerbread house making kits, cookies, and crafts.

2) Midnight Madness- Battle of the classes (with challenges like dodge ball). Freshmen Council's Dance Routine.
3) My Birthday!- My friends surprised me with a midnight celebration along with my Residential Adviser Enrique.
4) Golden Bear TV Event- "Golden Voice" an annual sing-off event at Western New England University.


Spring Semester:

1) Lights Out!- Glow in the dark black-light dance party! Funded and hosted by Freshmen, Sophomore, and Senior Council, you can get your face painted with black light sensitive paint, get a "lights out" t-Shirt and decoate your shirt with glow gels and highlighters! Glowsticks, glow necklaces, glow bands, and glow-in-the-dark shades are given out! Great DJ and light shows. 

Great start to the new year!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment