Friday, February 22, 2013

Ready for Spring!

Ever since the “Nemo” blizzard here, I am definitely ready for springtime. There was a ton of snow and it was quite a hardship for some of the residents of Springfield. Luckily, WNE was able to plow most of the dorms out so that we were not stranded in our rooms for very long. Students with cars on campus had to dig them out with shovels provided so that plowing could continue. There were even people skiing off the roofs of Gateway!  

It’s been extremely cold and windy these past couple of weeks and everyone is yearning for spring. Also, I am very excited for my Alternative Spring Break trip to Virginia. I can barely wait for March so that I can go! Tomorrow, we are going to the Falcon’s game for which we sold tickets to raise money. We still have the Salsa Night Fundraiser to sell tickets for and participate in which should be tons of fun!

Stay warm! 
Brandi


No comments:

Post a Comment