Monday, September 10, 2012

Ten Facts about Me as I Start at WNE

Hello! I am so excited to be here at Western New England University and to be part of this student blog. I am new here, so I will introduce myself a bit.

Ten Facts about Me: 

1.  My name is Lyndsey Saint Jean. I always spell out the “Saint” unless it is an official document. I don’t want to be confused as Lyndsey Street Jean. :)

2.  I am a freshman Engineering major here at WNE and love it. I am undecided for now, but I am strongly leaning towards Industrial Engineering.  I am also enrolled in the five-year MBA program.

3.  I am from a small town in Rhode Island where I went to public school my whole life. I also live next to my elementary school!

4.  I played soccer for most of my life; however, I decided not to play for WNE this year. I DO plan on doing intramural soccer because I miss it so much.

5.  I love classic Disney movies. Start singing any song from Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Aladdin etc. and I will finish it. 

6.  I live in Commonwealth Hall this year and love it. My roommate Kara is the best! We met through HMA (Housing Management Application) over the summer and it worked out perfectly!

7.  I am a list maker. I make lists for everything. It is my strategy for keeping organized and calm. I also am constantly attached to my planner, for the same reason. I also have written in a diary regularly since middle school. I love doing it for calming purposes, to work out problems in my head, or just to record something that will be fun to look back on later.

8.  I worked as a soccer referee, a babysitter, a waitress at Newport Creamery, and now a phonathon worker at the Alumni Center here on campus.

9.  I love music and will sing anything, anywhere, at any time, sometimes to the surprise and embarrassment of the people around me :) haha.

10.  I love Western New England University and college life SO MUCH! I have been here for only two weeks and have already settled in. I give credit for this to myself for being easily adaptable, but mostly to this University. It has been so beautiful and I have not met a student or employee that was not kind and super helpful. :)
                                 
-LyndseySJ 

Our residence hall room in Commonwealth!

My friends and I ready to compete in the Bear Olympics! Go Commonwealth Chargers!

No comments:

Post a Comment