Friday, September 14, 2012

Last Walk Around the Block


I cant believe its been 2 years since I got to Western New England University. Having come in as a transfer student, the adjustment was a little harder but I was given a great deal of support which made the transition much easier for me. I am truly happy I have gotten to where I am today and I know it is because of the connections that I have made here at WNE. It's finally senior year and it the last walk around the block in many regards. To this point, everything seems to be falling into place. It will be my 3rd year working with the hockey team here at WNE and I am now in charge of analyzing prospective players, a huge promotion for my senior year. I am also the treasure for the Sport Management Association, a position that I was elected to at the end of last year. Finally, my clothing company which is called Create & Conquer is starting to take off. There is certainly plenty on my plate this year but I look forward to the challenge and enjoying every last moment here at WNE.

Jay.Thall

No comments:

Post a Comment