Friday, September 14, 2012

Announcing...Year Three!


Hello from Western New England University! My name is Jason Titelbaum and I am a Junior Sport Management and Marketing major here at WNE. This is my third year as a student blogger for admissions and I am excited to be back. I am also an Admissions Associate, so I might see you when you come to visit campus for either a tour or an Open House! It is already week three of classes and everyone is starting to settle into their new schedules, and residence halls. I am so happy to be back on campus! Western New England has become a second home to me, and it is hard to believe that I am starting my third year at the university.

I also work in athletics as a public address announcer. Athletics has started out well and will shortly begin their conference schedule on Saturday. All of the teams look to be competitive and are primed for a great season.

Stay tuned for more information about what is going on at Western New England University!

-Jason


No comments:

Post a Comment