Monday, September 24, 2012

Peer Advising

Welcome back everyone! Second semester of my sophomore is well underway and it is busy to say the least. I have started a new role as a Peer Advisor this year. A Peer Advisor, or otherwise known as a PA, is a resource to first year students. I am available for anything that my 18 advisees need me for, from academics to their personal life. The Peer Advising program is a great resource that last year as a first year student I really benefited program. It is just one of the exceptional qualities that Western New England has to offer. I have loved my experience as a Peer Advisor, I have connected with my advisees and with the other PA's throughout our trainings and common experiences, developing so many new experience. As a soon-to-be WNE student you will soon have a Peer Advisor that you will be able to connect with and use as a resource and potentially have the opportunity to become a Peer Advisor as an upperclassman. It feels great to be back at my second home, look out for more of my blogs throughout the year. Happy Fall! Liz Above is a picture of all of the peer advisors.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your grateful informations, this blogs will be really help for Students blog

    ReplyDelete