Monday, September 24, 2012

Let's Go To The Movies!



            This summer, I spent a lot of time going to the Rave Cinemas at the Eastfield Mall in Springfield. I mostly went on Tuesdays when every movie at any time is $5.00 (instead of $10.75) for every person. I saw Madagascar 3, The Dictator, Total Recall, The Campaign, Brave and many others. It’s a really good deal and if I had no classes on Tuesdays, I would definitely take advantage of it more often. Last weekend, my friend John and I went there to see The Possession. It was scary for a PG-13 movie, but we mostly laughed at the theatrics. On Wednesday, we won 2 free movie passes for any Rave Cinema when we got picked up by WNE’s Cash Cab (it’s actually a golf cart, but close enough). While driving to the library, we were asked 3 simple multiple choice questions. For answering the first question, we got a bag of candy. Then we got a movie pass for answering each of the last 2 questions. It really brightened up my day. John and I will probably go see Sinister (from the makers of Insidious) when it comes out in October.
            On another note, I’m going with my boyfriend and his family to the Big E this weekend. It’s a yearly carnival in West Springfield with lots of food and rides and touristy attractions. I’ll be providing pictures and maybe a video along with my next blog.

Take care,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment