Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Life is Good at WNE

         Wow. Time flies at Western New England University, and so much happens! I had my first big college exam today and, of course, it was in physics. I really believe that I did well, though. Our class had a study session last night with our professor and it helped so much. I did not take physics in high school, so I am so glad that my professor is amazing. He almost made it seem easy… almost. J I have another exam in calculus tomorrow and one in microeconomics on Friday. Basically, it is a busy week.
          I am not discouraged, though; actually, I am having a great week! Over the weekend I went to Canton, Mass for the Life is Good Festival (
http://www.lifeisgood.com/festival/). It was the most amazing experience. I spent the whole day playing games with one of my best friends Tim and saw my favorite music artist Sara Bareilles, along with many others, but the best part was that I was supporting a great cause and spreading optimism. The message really sticks with me: Life is good, good vibes save lives. With that message, I can never have a truly bad day. J The experience has really inspired me to share that message. I think I am going to suggest a trip through WNE to the festival next year, or find a way to raise money here for next year. I’ll keep you posted!
-Lyndsey SJ
Tim and I at the festival with a super cute boy next to us!

Sara Bareillis...we were so close to her!

Life is good!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment