Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Trip Down Memory Lane



Speaking with students at the college fair
I hope you have had a good start to your semester, I know I have! This past summer, 15 students, including myself, had the opportunity of a lifetime to attend the 2012 London Olympics. While in London for 10 days we were able to see 8 Olympic events and take several tours of London as well as the surrounding areas. 

The trip was full of so many experiences, and on September 13th, we got to share them with the school in a discussion panel. We showed a slideshow for the school to reflect on the experience of the delegation. If you would like to see just how great our experiences were, just click on this link and you can read all about our memorable time in London.  (http://www.centerforinternationalsportbusiness.blogspot.com/)

Last week, I had a chance to work alongside Drew Guarino, Assistant Director of Admissions at Western New England, at a college fair at my old high school. While there, I got to interact with high school students to see what they were looking for in a school.  It was a fantastic experience for me to be able to talk about my current school and highlight our offerings to students from my old high school.  Western New England is a place that students can come to and be comfortable right away. I have felt that way since the first day I stepped onto the campus when I was looking at schools. I could not have been happier with my decision to attend Western New England and was thrilled to be able to represent my college in my hometown.

Check back later for more info!
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment