Monday, December 19, 2011

End of the Semester!



Hey everyone! Well, here we are…the end of the semester. While it seems like just yesterday we were moving in and starting school, it also feels like I’ve been here for ages! I have mixed feelings about going home. On one hand, I’m going to be sad to leave my family here. I call them that because it’s true – it’s amazing how fast your friends become family at college. However, while it’ll be hard to leave WNE and my WNE family, I can’t wait to go home for a whole month, see my family, my friends, and just have some time to relax. I absolutely love it here at WNE, and this semester has only showed me that I made the right decision to come here. I stick by my decision and fully believe I will spend all my undergrad years here. It’s an amazing place, and I’m happy to say I’m a student here. But, no matter how great the school, or how ready you think you are, your first semester of college is tough, and that needs to be acknowledged. Know that it will be tough, because it’s different than anything you’ve ever experienced, but in the end, you CAN do it, and you will.

I’m heading home back to Shrewsbury tomorrow (Sunday) morning, after an 8 AM Psychology final (hopefully I wake up in time!). My first experience with finals hasn’t been too bad. It’s definitely been a lot of studying, but I already know I got a 92 on my math final! I’ve included some pictures of a study session for my psychology final, including some pints of Ben and Jerry’s to help with the finals stress, and my friend Mindy using our psych book as a pillow instead of for studying…but I promise we did get stuff done! I’m going to sign off now, but it’s been great blogging my first year experience for you all! I hope this has helped you, even if in just a small way. I look forward to continuing with blogging next semester, but until then good luck!

Happy Holidays!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment