Monday, December 19, 2011

Freshman Finals!

Yesterday, I had my first-ever college final. Just my luck, it had to be my Chemistry final! I spent ten hours studying with my friend John for this final. It was worth it to a point. Much to my surprise, the final was not nearly as difficult as I had anticipated. The final had to cater to all the Chemistry classes and was easier, though much longer, than the other Chem exams I’ve taken this semester. I wish someone had warned me about that earlier. Then maybe I would have only spent 5 hours studying and not ten!!! I still have my Calc final on Sunday and my Bio final on Monday. I also have a paper due Monday. But I’m more than ready for the challenges ahead; especially with the promise of vacation just around the corner!

I have mixed feelings about going home for a month. Though I miss many people back home, I know for sure that I am going to miss WNE and all the people here as well. As they say, “absence makes the heart grow fonder.” One truly notable thing about going home: It’s going to be amazing to have home-cooked food for a month! You learn to appreciate the little things. I’ll be catching up with you all soon enough!

Cheers!
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment