Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WNE: My Home Away from Home

This semester has been a learning experience and I have definitely grown from the first half of my freshman year! I have made new friends and tried new things and I will continue to branch out and try things I have never done before. I can't believe it's almost over already! I can remember move-in day like it was yesterday, and I never thought I would be here writing about the last full week of my first semester! I can honestly say I am comfortable here and I am really glad this is where I ended up. To me Western New England University is like a home away from home. Going home for the break is going to be hard because I will end up missing my school friends, even though I get to spend time with my friends and family at home. I'm so excited to be home to relax, see my loved ones and work to save up some money! Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe vacation and see you next year!


-Erica :]

No comments:

Post a Comment