Friday, October 11, 2013

My Favorite Places on Campus

Fall is my favorite season, and since being at Western New England University I have fallen more and more in love with the season. I like to go on walks around campus as often as possible to see how truly beautiful this campus becomes during my favorite season. I want to share some of my favorite places, inside and out of WNE. (Not in any particular order).
  • The Leadership Garden. This is just a beautiful, and sometimes overlooked, part of campus. It is right in the middle of campus surrounded by a bunch of trees. It’s a nice quiet place that a lot of homework, life chats, and meditation happens.

  • The library. I spend a lot of time in the library, so I am glad it is so nice in there. I was studying for Statistics the other day and I used the white boards to write all of my equations down in one place. It was really helpful for me.


  •   The Center of Campus. There are always students, faculty, and friends walking around. I always see someone to say hello to and it is really nice to see almost all of the academic buildings. 
  • The Campus Center. Whether it be the picnic tables on the outside of campus or the comfy chairs on the inside, the Campus Center is a great place to meet up with someone or to just hang out. It is one of the best places on campus to feel how community oriented this school is.




  •    The Golden Bear. The Golden Bear is Western New England’s mascot and this Golden Bear is the best place to take pictures to show some school spirit. I love when I see students, alum, and prospective students taking pictures with the Golden Bear because it gives me even more pride in this school. 




-LyndseySJ

No comments:

Post a Comment