Monday, March 19, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!



This spring break I am lucky enough to go to Las Vegas! It is my first time going and it couldn’t be a better weekend as it coincides with my birthday, St. Patrick’s Day, and March Madness. This couldn’t have been planned any better! I am meeting my parents and a few friends in Las Vegas where we will celebrate together. After our weekend together, I will be heading back home to California to be with my family and friends. I plan on watching a lot of basketball, enjoying the nice weather, and hanging out with my friends. Spring break is a time all college students look forward to and if you are fortunate enough to enroll at WNE next year, this could be your chance to get away! I hope you all enjoy the fantastic weather we have been receiving and keep your fingers crossed that I do well in Vegas!

The kid from Cali
-jay.Thall

No comments:

Post a Comment