Friday, March 16, 2012

My Birthday & Spring Break!




This week was my 19th birthday! On Tuesday morning, I woke up to my door covered in balloons and streamers and balloons on my bed. Also, a happy birthday greeting was written on the whiteboard. These decorations were all courtesy of my wonderful roommate, Jen. Later in the day, when I thought I would be going to my friends John’s room to do Chemistry homework, Jen and John had actually set up a surprise party for me. They invited 10 of my closest friends and we had a fabulous time. There were some decorations, chips and salsa, and an ice cream cake. It was a lot more than I expected. I got a funny card and my boyfriend got me a beautiful necklace.
Now that the week is coming to an end, vacation is just a day away! I will be going home and seeing my best friend and my brothers during the week. Time for some much-needed relaxation!

Later,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment