Friday, March 25, 2011

Next Year Already?

Spring Break couldn’t have happened at a better time this year. It gave everyone the opportunity to rest up for the last part of the 2011 academic year. What’s strange to think about is that this year is almost over. I can’t believe that my freshman year of college is almost finished. It seems like just yesterday that we started. I have met so many people and had so many different experiences, that I do not want this year to end. I think it’s really sad that freshman year has to end. Students are already starting to figure out where they are going to live, what clubs they want to be a part of, and who the RA (Resident Advisors) and PA (Peer Advisors) are going to be for next year. Everyone is getting ready for a good end of the year rush, taking training sessions for positions on campus, and trying to finalize class schedules. This is the time that professors are starting to talk about final projects, final exams, and the expectations of their students. Although I must say that it is great to know that I have already completed a year of college, and now have stories and friends that will last a lifetime. Open houses are just around the corner for accepted students (including the first one tomorrow), and we are all waiting for you to come to campus and get an experience of a lifetime like I have. It has been a blast here at WNEC, and I know I made the right choice.

See you at an open house soon,
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment