Monday, April 4, 2011

March Recap

We have been back at school for two weeks after our spring break, and it was a great week off. I spent the first weekend down on Cape Cod with my cousin, and the rest of my time at my aunt’s house. I only did three things over break: Interview with the Boston Bruins for an internship, celebrated my 21st birthday, and watched almost every single March Madness basketball game. The interview was a great experience; just to say interviewed with the Boston Bruins is pretty cool. Although I didn’t get the Foundation internship I applied for, I still have another interview with the Bruins next Friday for their marketing and promotions internship. Wish me luck!

I hope that everyone watched at least some of the March Madness games over break; they were exciting to say the least. In my opinion, this March Madness tournament has been the most exciting in tournament history. It had the most upsets, and no number one or two seeds made it to the final four. The championship game is between number eight seed Butler and number three seed UCONN tonight and I can’t wait to watch. Overall it was a very relaxing week, and I am looking forward to the return of warm weather soon.

-The Kid from Cali.
Jay.Thall

No comments:

Post a Comment