Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break Eve

It’s the day before spring break, and I couldn’t be happier. It’s been a busy first half of the semester, and just the right time to take a break. The snow is starting to melt and I can finally see the grass again. It’s also starting to get a little warmer and that means shorts, flip flops, and barbecues. I am looking forward to spending time with my family in Cape Cod and Boston. I couldn’t fly back to California to see my parents and my girlfriend, which I am disappointed about, but I recently got an interview for an internship with the Boston Bruins next week, which I am absolutely stoked about. It is for a position in the Bruins Charitable Foundation and if I get it, I will be working for the Bruins all summer. I will enjoy this time off from school, but when I get back I am going right back to work to finish out the semester.

Until next time,

The Kid from Cali.
Jay.Thall

No comments:

Post a Comment