Friday, December 14, 2012

They Say it Goes by Fast


Its truly hard to believe next semester will be my last. I find myself reflecting more often than not on some of the great experiences I have had thus far in my collegiate career. Recognizing that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and never regretting what happened in the past.

As i prepare myself for the opportunities I have gained, including my internship next semester with Hockey East, I can be confident in my mindset and consistent work ethic and be able to apply what i have learned to my internship,and to my new challenges I have set out to conquer.There are several people here who I have been able to rely on for help and guidance. Their support has helped me mature and develop my skills to become a more well-rounded person.

I cant wait to see what is in store for me next and I am excited for the last ride

No comments:

Post a Comment