Monday, December 3, 2012

The End of an Amazing Beginning


The two numbers swirling around my head today are five and thirteen. Five more days of classes and thirteen days until I go back to Rhode Island. It is so difficult to believe that my first semester of college is almost over. It has been a crazy ride and an amazing three and a half months here at WNE. College is everything I expected it to be and more. I have made great friends from all over America and the world! I have done better with my school work that I ever have before. I have learned so much about engineering from my classes and my engineering mentor and I cannot wait to come in January to learn even more. I am excited to go back to Rhode Island to see my friends and family and to relax. The holiday season is just a beautiful time and I am glad I get to spend it with my favorite people. While I am away from school, however, I will miss it. I will miss the walks to and from class and around the campus. I will miss being surrounded by my friends at every moment of the day. And I will miss the beautiful campus and the amazing people here. But it will only be twenty-nine days.

Until January,
-LyndseySJ


No comments:

Post a Comment