Monday, May 7, 2012

Freshman Year...DONE!





  

I can scarcely believe that freshman year is coming to a close.  Everything is going by so fast. I can remember being a freshman in high school! Everyone told me that I was going to love college and they were absolutely right! It has been a fantastic year.  Even though I can’t wait for summer relaxation, I know I’ll be even more excited to come back next year and see all of my friends.  This weekend I am going on a retreat with my old youth group to Rexhame Beach in eastern Massachusetts. I’ve been there three years in a row and am happy to be going back.  It has the best view of the sunrise and sunset ever! If all goes as planned, after finals my boyfriend and I are going to stay up in the White Mountains in New Hampshire for a week.  I’m sure that this summer is going to be relaxing and adventurous, hope you all have the same experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment