Monday, November 18, 2013

Riding with CAB

Hey guys! It’s Kaitlyn! It’s been getting kind of crazy here as I’m nearing the end of my first semester. It always seems like the end of the semester the work can quickly pile up! It’s not too bad though so I really can’t complain. On another note campus has also been very busy lately from Midnight Madness to my participation in CAB (Campus Activities Board).  At WNE, there is always something to do! In high school I was never one of those kids who got involved and I have to say I truly regret it.  It has been such a wonderful experience getting involved on campus it really just adds to the amazing sense of community I constantly feel here.  It’s a great opportunity to meet new people and work on your leadership skills.  I was given the opportunity to help run parents weekend and it was an amazing experience.  From meeting all the families to going through the process of creating such an elaborate event, it has been a fantastic experience for me.  I am proud of my decision to join CAB.  Maybe I’ll see you in the group next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment