Friday, May 3, 2013

Summer 2013

Hi everyone!

With finals week just around the corner and classes practically over everyone on campus is excited about nice weather and relaxation. Myself on the other hand I am super excited about nice weather, but I will be spending my summer here on campus. I will be an Orientation Group Leader (OGL) for the Summer Orientation and Registrations (SOAR) for the incoming freshmen class. I am so excited about getting to know the incoming class and getting them prepared and excited about the amazing journey ahead of them. Some of those new students may even be you, so keep an eye out for me! There are thirteen of us who will be living and working together to prepare the Class of 2017 for the most amazing four years of their life here at Western New England University. I am ecstatic about the opportunity and am looking forward to an amazing, productive summer. 

-Liz J


No comments:

Post a Comment