Monday, November 19, 2012

Spring Semester Already?!

It’s hard to believe that by November, WNE students already have their spring semester schedules picked out. Schoolwork has been the main focus for the past two weeks. It always gets very hectic around the end of the semester. I have research papers and exams and more homework than ever.

A week ago, some friends and I went to the Eastfield Mall to see the movie Wreck it Ralph which was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It was one of those movies where the trailer gives away absolutely nothing about the movie. It was definitely not a movie that appeals only to kids. We also found out that there is a student discount at the theater that reduces the regular adult price from $10.75 to $7.75. Just show them your college ID and they will give you the discount.   

This week, I had my first meeting for the Alternative Spring Break program. I met with my group and group leader for the first time. I am very excited to start fund raising and planning out the details for our trip to Virginia.

Next week is only a two day week, which means no labs! Then we have Thanksgiving vacation! I am going home for the first time since July. I’m bringing my boyfriend and one of my WNE friends with me so that should be a fun, relaxing time.

I’ll check in after the break,
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment